Do you have a rug that ties the room together just right, and would you like to keep it looking its best? West Coast Steam Clean will take care of your oriental, modern or heirloom rugs with the best care possible, as if they were our own. Our team at West Coast Steam Clean has been trained and certified to handle a variety of rugs, and we have the experience to back up this claim. We have a solid understanding of wool and other fibers, including cotton, sisal, jute or silk, so you know that your rug(s) will be in good hands.
Fine rugs need to be dealt with gently, and we do our very best to wash them with care, preserving their beauty. Not every oriental rug is made the same way, so we also take the time to identify the fiber and type of rug that you have so we can use the proper techniques to deal with them. We promise that once we’re through cleaning your oriental rug, it will look better than ever.
Basic steps that we take to clean your rugs:
- We will first inspect your rug type and analyze the details of the rug, so that we know how to best approach it. Then we will explain you our game plan and follow it accordingly.
- Many woven and knotted rugs attract and carry a ton of dry soil, so we have many techniques to get rid of the dust and dirt. We have a pile lifter, with vacuum attachments and other accessories to aid us in lifting the dirt off of the rug.
- The rug will then be pre-treated, especially the tough spot-stains, with a green seal special solution to increase the chance of removing the stains.
- The rug will then be cleaned with a special rug shampoo made for tough cleaning. The rug shampoo is also made to protect the fibers. Then the shampoo will be rinsed away thoroughly.
- When all the soil is rinsed away, the rug will be hung to dry in a safe environment. Safe and proper drying is important so that the rug will not shrink.
- Once the rug is completely dry, we will comb it with tools made especially for oriental and expensive rugs.
- When the cleaning process is done, we will inspect it once more before leaving to make sure we have accomplished the best results possible.
Tips for caring for your rug:
- Rotate your rugs at least once a year for even wear.
- Like your carpet, your rugs should be vacuumed on a regular basis.
- If you can, get a quality pad to use under your rug to protect it from dirt and soil.
- When you spill something on your rug, clean it immediately, don’t let it sit.
Oriental Rug Cleaning San Diego, Oriental Rug Cleaning La Jolla, Poway Oriental Rug Cleaning, Oriental Rug Cleaning Del Mar, La Mesa, Santee, Rancho Bernardo, Fairbanks Ranch, Bay Park, Ocean Beach, Pacific Beach, Coronado, Sorrento Valley, La Costa, Encinitas, Vista, Oceanside, Fallbrook, Point Loma, Mission Beach, University City, Rancho Santa Fe, Carmel Valley, Solana Beach, Carlsbad, Cardiff, Old Town, Hillcrest, Golden Hills, North Park, South Park, Normal Heights, Linda Vista, Kearny Mesa, Mira Mesa, Del Cerro, Downtown, Mission Valley, Kensington, Bankers Hill, City Heights, University Heights, Claremont, Tierrasanta, Scripps Ranch, Tallmadge, Chula Vista, Spring Valley, Lemon Grove, Rancho San Diego, Lakeside, Pine Valley, Escondido, Eastlake, Bonita, National City, El Cajon, Ramona, Alpine, San Marcos