At West Coast Steam Clean, our commitment to customer service truly sets us apart from the rest, and that’s why we treat your upholstery with the best care possible. We have been maintaining the life of furniture and upholstery for our customers for years with fantastic results. Quality is what we care about, and we’ll make sure you’re satisfied with our performance in cleaning or restoring your upholstery.
We have been trained to deal with all types of upholstery and fabrics such as, wool, cotton, rayon, polyester, micro fibers, silk and others. West Coast Steam Clean uses the most advanced machines so that rinses can be adjusted as necessary for fine fabrics needing a minimum rinse, and heavily soiled fabrics that need a maximum rinse. Our technicians at West Coast Steam Clean are all IICRC trained, which includes extensive training in dealing with various types of upholstery, guaranteeing the most well-trained, dedicated professionals to care for your fabrics and upholstery.
We will take on any type of high-end fabrics and heavily soiled pieces that you have at your home or office. We only provide the very best, high quality furniture and upholstery cleaning in the business, and we strive to make sure you’re satisfied before we leave. The staff at West Coast Steam Clean understands that your home is an essential investment, and that the wellness of your home is important to you and your family. We can help you maintain your home from your fabrics, to your window drapes, and more.
- At West Coast Steam Clean we use only the most efficient, environmentally friendly products and cleaning equipment manufactured by industry leaders.
- We invest in the most advanced and up-to-date technologies, in order to give our clients the best upholstery cleaning possible
- All technicians at West Coast Steam Clean have been rigorously trained and are IICRC certified.
- Before we proceed with any cleaning procedures, your upholstery will be thoroughly inspected, and we will evaluate each piece of furniture’s fabric and construction to lay out the best cleaning method for each particular piece.
- Our team has the expertise and experience to clean any type of upholstery fabric, from wool to microfiber, and even fragile materials like jacquard, Haitian cotton, and velvet.
- During the upholstery cleaning process, we are extra careful to protect your floors and surrounding furniture.
Upholstery Cleaning Procedure:
Upholstery cleaning is an instrumental factor in the indoor air quality of your home. Our professional methods and proven procedures will effectively restore your upholstery, making it thoroughly clean. Our procedure consists of a full stain removal treatment, fabric deodorizing, high temperature steam clean with emulsifier, a fabric conditioner application to soften fibers and neutralize detergent residues, and a high vacuum extraction to leave fabrics dry.
Upholstery Cleaning San Diego, Upholstery Cleaners Carlsbad, Ocean Beach, Pacific Beach, Coronado, Sorrento Valley, Fairbanks Ranch, Upholstery cleaning Del Mar, La Costa, Upholstery Cleaning Encinitas, Vista, Upholstery Cleaning Oceanside, Fallbrook, La Jolla, Point Loma, Mission Beach, University City, Rancho Santa Fe, Carmel Valley, Solana Beach, Cardiff, Bay Park
Old Town, Hillcrest, Golden Hills, North Park, South Park, Normal Heights, Linda Vista, Kearny Mesa, Mira Mesa, Del Cerro, Downtown, Mission Valley, Kensington, Bankers Hill, City Heights, University Heights, Upholstery Cleaners Clairemont, Tierrasanta, Scripps Ranch, Talmadge
Chula Vista, Spring Valley, Lemon Grove, Rancho, Lakeside, Pine Valley, Upholstery Cleaning Escondido, Poway, Eastlake, Bonita, National City, La Mesa, Upholstery Cleaners El Cajon, Santee, Ramona, Alpine, San Marcos, Rancho Bernardo
On Special Occasion
Los Angeles, Palm Springs, Temecula, Orange County